!$@#%!! 802.11G cards

Jason Lasker lasker at eng.buffalo.edu
Fri May 28 12:13:54 EDT 2004

Well since Bob would like to start drinking...   I say we should help..
I propose we all go the Buffalo Brew Pub and have one (or more) with Bob...
No laptops or any other electrical devices needed...

Oh and no money either... Bob's buying!!!!!!   :)

Happy birthday Bob from the gang at SENS.....

Jason Lasker
Senior Programmer Analyst/Systems Administrator
University at Buffalo
Science and Engineering Node Services
113 Bell Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260-2050