!$@#%!! 802.11G cards

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri May 28 10:37:24 EDT 2004

If this will make it through to the list,
Printing is one of the first reasons I stopped using Mandrake. But, I
know how you love it and will defend it to the death, so.....
I gained great admiration for gimp-print when it was the only thing that
got that piece of crap epson printer working that I was fooling with
forever. I would give the latest gimp-print a shot, if you havent
already that is.
As far as the wireless, never tried it but I will say this....
I have noticed that the start of service for the pcmcia comes rather
late and alot of times come AFTER the initialization of eth0, etc. That
could be a quick fix but I am sure you already checked into it, just a
thought in case you lost sight due to frustration....