subscribed list address

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri May 28 09:19:56 EDT 2004

I used to get my messages back (normal) but I havent in a while. I sent
one on the 24th and 26th. I do not see the messages that I send anymore,
they don't come back (as a receipient on the list) like they used to. I
havent seen anyone respond to the emails either so I don't think they
are all making it to the list. I will cc a copy of this to the list too now.