Newbie Questions

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 16:08:08 EDT 2004

OK, if you have limited amount of memory on the video card, try changing the
default depth to 16.  I don't know if this will help because 1024X768 only uses
about 2.3 meg of memory at 24 bit depth.

Is it possible that the native resolution of the LCD display is actually
800x600?

Attached is an XF86Config-4 file for a Compaq Presario 700EA

Hope this helps...

Cheers!

Bob