Powerlink usenet settings

Robert Todd-Wolfe robert_todd at adelphia.net
Sat May 22 02:11:07 EDT 2004

David, I work for Adelphia PowerLink tech support.

Be sure that your newsreader is set to log into the news server with your
adelphia.net email address and password.  You can use either
news1.news.adelphia.net or news2.news.adelphia.net.  Please bear in mind you
will only have 5GB of news transfer each month.

Robert Wolfe,
Adelphia Communications,
Buffalo, NY