Linux

jb mesimpleton at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 08:17:13 EDT 2004

Hope nobody minds a non-technical humoruos thread, but SUN microsystems comes
up with JavaScript and MS doesn't want to pay anything so they refer to their
code as JScript. Now recently MS and SUN (Sanford and Son) are collaborating
on some project together.
Alsoin the article, if it was intellectual property how could Linus have
stolen it? Wouldn't he have every right to tinker?
Hehehe,
Think Tank, that is usually the tip off to a good leg slappin' joke like the
article...
On the more serious side, my computer clock is within .003 second of
perfection. My Windows box used to be within a minute if I set it the day
before. Not that I need the accuracy that good but it is nice to know I can
look at my computer and know that is the actual time down to thousanths of a
second...