photo gallay /msql-php

jb mesimpleton at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 03:06:58 EDT 2004

There's a app called spit and one called f-spot that will index and all that
but spit uses HTML. Still you may want to check those out for ease of use.
You can get both of them thru apt-get here are the discriptions if your
interested.

Spit is a graphical picture indexing tool. It can be used to manage pictures,
 and generate HTML pages for putting your pictures online. It is designed for
 user-friendliness, portability and extensibility. It allows quick & easy
 ordering, editing and adding captions for pictures.

F-Spot is an application designed to provide personal photo management
 to the GNOME desktop. Plans include import, export, printing and advanced
 sorting of digital images.
I didn't see a PHP version but these may work in a pinch.
JB