PCI ATA/IDE card issue revisited

Timothy Domst timothy.domst at verizon.net
Thu May 13 16:59:08 EDT 2004

The last thing I see is "DMI pool data....." after the card BIOS goes
back to the motherboard BIOS.

I emailed the support for the card and they said there is no way to get
into the BIOS.  I emailed Gigabyte and they said the motherboard is
probably broke.

I should have bought a P3 motherboard instead of wasting money trying
to work with the old one.

Anyway, thanks for the help.