Caledar problem

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Wed May 5 17:39:05 EDT 2004

Hi.  I have a reminder to pay a bill on a certain date.  I use currently
use korganizer which works fine most of the time, but occasionally, I
don't turn my computer on every day (as unimaginable as that may seem
:)  ).  If I don't turn my computer on that day, the reminder never
shows and I get into trouble.
Any ideas on how to handle this.  (The computer is in my bedroom, so I
turn it off at night and back on when I need it - which is *almost*
every day.)

Joe

--
"They certainly give very strange names to diseases." --Plato