specifying fonts to enscript

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Sun May 2 14:08:03 EDT 2004

Hi.  I have a shell script that executes enscript to print text files.
I wrote it a while ago and can't remember where I got the font name
from.  Where do I find the name for Luxi Mono for example or any other
font I want to give it?  The current command that works is:

  enscript -Z --silent --word-wrap --margins=50:50:: --header='$n | Page
$% of $= | Modified $D $T' -fTimes-Roman14 -FTimes-Roman18 $*

Thanks.

Joe

--
"You already have the precious mixture that will make you well. Use it." - Rumi