USB Flashdrive

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Mar 31 09:51:19 EST 2004

I have them working in RedHat/Fedora no problem. They will get detected
as scsi drives, say /dev/sda? Take a look at dmesg or in your
/var/log/messages file for what and how it got detected, it should at
least show the drive letter and possibly the partition number. If not
the partition number, have a look around in /proc/scsi. Then you can
mount it like any other drive.