Fedora/KDE/Session Restore

David Mangani dmangani at att.net
Sat Mar 27 18:13:06 EST 2004

Hi all,

    Probably a simple Q here. I have been using Fedora Core 1 for a
while and really like it.  I am using KDE ( sorry old habit ). When
rebooting, the system indicates it is doing a  session restore. That is
fine, however it seems to be taking longer and longer to do this session
restore. On my normally speedy 2.6ghz Athlon it can take nearly a minute
once the graphical portion of reboot begins. Is there an easy way to
disable this session restore "feature". I really don't have a use for it
and it just takes extra time.

TIA
Dave