PHP Q?

jb mesimpleton at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 07:13:23 EST 2004

The benefits to using JavaScript for forms is that it can be used to
weed out bogus entries before the info is sent to query the server. It
also saves bandwidth if the info can be given locally on the loaded HTML
page/s. Another benefit is you can filter out hacker code, scripts, tags
etc. being submitted to the server. If you set up the forms with PHP, I
would imagine that each entry would have to reload the page because the
info has to be sent to the server and returned answer would need to
re-load the page. I don't know much about PHP so I can't really give a
complete answer.
JB