mythtv stuff

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Mar 24 23:50:21 EST 2004

I ended up removing all the packages via apt-get remove and then put
them back in with apt-get and voila! It works great now, no sound
problems. Extremely quirky install, if not close to impossible, but it
is a really cool app! It did change my display manager from GDM to KDM
but we put that back. Bob fixed a peculiar path problem that occurred
because of the multiple installs....... Did I ever mention that I think
qt sucks??