[inbox] RE: lilo/grub

TheCactusKid Cactus thecactuskid45 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 18:30:04 EST 2004

Hi, Tim

Cool, I will have to look into this!!! I need a few SCSI-3's as well, but like most computer nerds, I have a limited budget and need stuff cheep. Well my skills at dealing are vary good, and I'll see if they bite. To make em bite is to flash a little cash in their face so they see your ready to deal and have money to pay. Most businesses are more than willing to get money in their pockets than to hold on to stuff. A dollar in the hand is worth more than stuff sitting around. Turnover makes money, being greedy leaves empty pockets. Afflack: (spelling?) And they give ya a check which is as good as cash. So I'll let ya know how I did.

Thanks, tHecActUsKid:)

Timothy Domst <timothy.domst at verizon.net> wrote:
There is a place behind the Napa auto parts store on Elmwood Ave. that
does computer salvage. Go down the driveway just north of the Napa
store, follow it to a big nondescript warehouse that is directly behind
Home Depot. Look for the parked cars and trucks unloading, there are
no easy signs. There is an appliance salvage place, next to that is
computer salvage. Bring cash and your negotiation skills. Mine stink
but I got some stuff cheap anyway. There is also a place on Fillmore
just south of Broadway that sells old stuff. I got a couple SCSI
drives there for 5 bucks.

Do you Yahoo!?