[inbox] RE: lilo/grub

Greg Neumann dadneumann at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 23 15:00:03 EST 2004

Heh! I suspect those guys on e-bay DO have a goldmine! At least from
what I've seen! Can't believe that people actually pay $50.00 plus
another $15-20 for shipping! At that point, it's far better to get a new
drive!
You may actually be asking a bit much, though. I wouldn't guarantee any
used drive I had was free of bad sectors! The darn thing's used, for
gosh sake! Still, keeping 'em from landfills is a good thing.
Just shootin' from the hip. ;-)