Types of partitions

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Sat Mar 13 10:34:11 EST 2004

You probably know this, but be sure to check the md5sum of anything you
download and burn.  There are a lot of slips between the cup and the lip
and you can avoid trying to debug a whole slew of "non-existent"
problems by making sure your images are good before you start.

Joe

--
"Television: A medium. So called because it is neither rare nor well done." -- Ernie Kovacs