Adelphia Powerlink

Timothy J. Finucane speljamr at speljamr.com
Tue Mar 9 16:16:13 EST 2004

I have a mixed setup. Some machines run internal web servers for
development, so those machines have static IP's. Other machines, such as
my laptop use DHCP. The problem is the router will not reset it's DHCP
settings. Right now the router says it has an external IP of 0.0.0.0. It
simply won't get a new IP from the modem. Because of this there is not a
single machine in my house capable of getting online.

Tim