Adelphia Powerlink

Brett Hamann brett at consumersbeverages.com
Tue Mar 9 14:11:49 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Timothy J. Finucane" <speljamr at speljamr.com>
To: <nflug at nflug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: Adelphia Powerlink

> Thank you to everyone for your feedback. I will go through another round
> of trying to "debug" the system tonight. I did do a powercycle on it
> last night and it didn't fix it. I did go to the linksys site and find
> the latest firmware for it, and it's behind by just a few versions. I'll
> give that a go tonight.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tim

I had the same thing happen with the same router.

My only solution was to change the MAC address of the WAN port of the router
to match the MAC address of my desktop's NIC (which worked).

I know that is a bit extreme, but it worked for me and I haven't changed it
back! That was about a year ago.  Just an option if all else fails!

Brett