Adelphia Powerlink

Timothy J. Finucane speljamr at speljamr.com
Tue Mar 9 13:49:33 EST 2004

Thank you to everyone for your feedback. I will go through another round
of trying to "debug" the system tonight. I did do a powercycle on it
last night and it didn't fix it. I did go to the linksys site and find
the latest firmware for it, and it's behind by just a few versions. I'll
give that a go tonight.

Thanks,

Tim