Linux

Andrew Schultz ajs at schultzny.net
Mon Mar 8 16:17:16 EST 2004

Just keep in mind you do need to know the basics of installing an OS
before u hop into this.  Make sure you understand partitioning and
such.  Gentoo's website has a really good write up on partitioning a
linux drive properly. id check it out.  it applies to any distro.

> I was looking for a no brainer install distro anyways. So I'm going
with Mandrake. I don't understand all those this/that stuff. y'all
need to remember that there's a lot of newbies out there that don't
have the where with all's to hit the floor running as an Sys Admin or
Code Worrier. So thanks for sharing anyways.