Windows Login to a Linux Server

Joshua R. Altemoos joshua at gnu-linux.net
Sun Mar 7 14:37:53 EST 2004

Thanks for your help. Pete that is what i guessed. and Vlok i have never heard
of ldap what is it??

Also is there an online thing for samba so i can take a look at it? and Ron i
will look into that book when i get some extra cash. ATM i am trying ot get a
new pc since my pc is borken due to an ide controller failure
--
Have A Good Day
Joshua R. Altemoos
joshua at gnu-linux.net