Mutt,ProcMail,Fetchmail and Sendmail?

Frank K lnxadmn at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 19:59:06 EST 2004

Hi,
   Just so everyone knows this is frank from
digital-ignorance.com. Im using this email because my
host is playing games with me...Now on to my question

I want to start to use mutt to view,edit,send my
email. However I have never set any of them. I know I
have to have fetchmail get my mail, procmail process
my mail and mutt to read my mail. Im assuming I need
sendmail, well to send my mail. Does anyone have any
great tutorials that they know of to explain each
process to me. I dont want to copy configs because I
want to 'know' what its doing.

Thanks for the help,
-Frank