Print changes

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 08:17:34 EST 2004

That's because the default document format is A4 in OpenOffice.  You can change
the default document type in the preferences in OpenOffice.

I tripped over this, too.  When there are more people in Europe using
OpenOffice than the Microsoft addicted U.S., application defaults get set
differently.  You can also change the default measurement to inches from
millimeters in the same place...

Cheers!

Bob