Print changes

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 4 15:15:49 EST 2004

I have a networked Minolta 2300DL .  I had one default print queue set
up and was working flawlessly for months.  Then last weekend I fired up
OpenOffice 1.1, and tried to print from it and now everything I send to
the printer gets sent as A4.  I run SUSE 9.0 and according to Yast it is
still setup as US letter.   Using CUPS in LPng mode.   Does anyone have
any idea what is going on?  If  an A4 page is sent, it will wait for a
tray change or for the job to be canceled.  I'm the only one hear that
knows how to cancel a print job but I not always available.
Thanks,
Bob