Postfix + Amavis problems

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 08:00:40 EST 2004

Try putting a blank line in before you put in your text.  It's possible that
it's trying to parse headers and it doesn't see the end of headers before the
end of message.  Normally, there is a blank line between headers and message
body.

You could also try typing in some headers to see if it actually parses them.
Try cutting and pasting an existing message into the window witht the headers
intact and see what it does.  If it still fails, then something else is wrong.

Cheers!

Bob