Hello

Timothy J. Finucane speljamr at speljamr.com
Tue Mar 2 15:43:45 EST 2004

I found that Suse 9.0 offered a very easy dual boot install. The only
problem I ran into was the partitioning tool they use during the
install. It failed when trying to resize the windows partition on my
machine. I used partition magic from the windows side to resize the
partition to my desired size and then ran the Suse install.

Suse makes a CD bootable version as well for trial purposes I believe.

Tim