Shared Calendar

Ronald Wechter rwechter at liberatortime.com
Mon Mar 1 09:12:22 EST 2004

Justin,

Not sure of your requirements but here is a very simple shared calendar that
does not really have any major features - Just very simple

http://phpicalendar.sourceforge.net/nuke/

Need just PHP running - Mozilla has a plug-in so that you can directly edit
the calendar (or any icalendar compliant software package).

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/screenshot.html

Hope this helps!

Ron