Linux-compatible PCI wireless adaptor

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 10:31:42 EDT 2004

You may need to download the firmware for the card.  I had that problem with a
Netgear WG511 card.  It kept leaving messages in /var/log about not being able
to stat a file.  In my case, it was /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware/isl3890.

Make sure that the card doesn't need firmware to be downloaded to it. The
driver will not initialize properly without it.

Cheers!

Bob