[inbox] [Fwd: [slackware-announce] Slackware 10.0 released]

Frank Kumro fkumro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 14:09:17 EDT 2004

Hope you have some free time to twiddle your thumbs as you wait for
the isos to download. Im using bittorrent (started last night) and
still there not done. Geeze i need a subscription (to what I dont
know...never realized slackware had a subscription service).

--
Frank
Shenanigans!!

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:39:44 -0400, Greg Neumann