Fedora spatial views

Mike Richardson mtr3 at buffalo.edu
Wed Jun 23 11:15:48 EDT 2004

Cyber Source wrote:
> I'm installing core 2 as we speak so I will play and let you know
> tonight. If you right-click and browse, you can do all your navigation
> from within nautilus and you won't have what your mentioning below.
> Different workspace should make no difference.

This may be coming from the Department of Redundancy Dept., but if you
intend to dual-boot Core 2, beware of the installer bug that renders
Windows partitions unusable...

I managed to get around it by not installing a bootloader during
install, rebooting the system with a Knoppix CD and manually
installing/configuring grub.

// hoping to prevent the fiasco that was my FC2 install...

-- Mike