[inbox] RE: SCSI mixed 50 and 68 pin question.

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Mon Jun 21 14:11:13 EDT 2004

You can get an adaptec 2940UW scsi card for around $5.00 on ebay.
It's well supported under linux and has both 50 and 68 pin connectors..

I even think (I could be wrong) that they are electrically separate,
meaning that they will both work in their optimum speeds (don't quote me
on it, it's been a while)

Theres actually some on ebay right now for $2.50 ending in about 30
min..

-Mark