Used/Refurb Laptop

Tom McKim mckimt at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 16:52:14 EDT 2004

I might be interested.  I'm looking to replace a P 166
Mhz IBM that my wife uses to connect to work on a dial
up connection then run a citrix connection.  I really
don't need a Laptop as powerful as the one you have,
but I could find an excuse to load a few games on it
;)

How does it run? Is the Battery in Good Condition?
Does it have a 56K Modem?
Does it have an on-board NIC?
Is the DVD-ROM, CD-RW a Combo Drive or do you have to
SWAP them?
Is the Floppy built in or do you have to swap it with
the optical drive?
ANy USB ports?
I assume it has 2 PCMCIA slots?
What OS?
How much?

--- Dennis Ruzeski <dennisr at corp.kanoodle.com> wrote:
> I've got a Compaq Presario 1700t for sale-
>
> P3 800, 128 MB Ram, 30Gig Hard drive, DVD Rom,
> CD/RW, Floppy, 14.1" tft
> screen running FC2.
>
> Interested?
> --Dennis