adaptec hardware raid 1 29320a hostraid

Michael Hanulec hanulec at hanulec.com
Wed Jul 28 12:42:27 EDT 2004

It depends upon your description of 'everything'.  It does have the
necessary RAID drivers for most cards.. but unless there is a fully
functioning replacement for HostRAID in 2.6 then I would say no.  I
haven't look to see if this was the case though.

--
hanulec at hanulec.com		cell: 858.518.2647 && 516.410.4478
https://secure.hanulec.com	      EFnet irc && aol im: hanulec