attn: Justin

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Jul 15 16:47:43 EDT 2004

Hey Justin,
  I know your a RHCE. My son is interested in what steps to take and the
costs involved. Could you enlighten us? He is also interested in who
might be hiring a RHCE, just to get some ideas. He just started ITT and
is getting totally pissed at all the M$ crap they feed. I told him I
thought it would be like that and a waste of money and that they
wouldn't teach anything he's not learning at Cyber Source (except for
how to bow to M$). You wouldn't believe some of the nonsense they teach
there, I think there M$ funded.....
Anyway, if you or anyone else could give us some clues as to obtaining
an RHCE or any other Linux Certification, that would be great, Thanks.