Temple of Elemental Evil (off-topic)

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 15:52:18 EDT 2004

I know Tom and I can't be the only two in this whole grp who still have a
windows machine around to play games on :-)

The CD I borrowed of the game above is scratched or something so I can't
install from the Install disk (an install was done form this CD once so it did
work).  Atari support is notoriously unforgiving.

I tried copying file off on windows and on two different drives on Linux but I
get IO errors everytime.  I've tried CDRW's and regular CD readers.  I've tried
file mgt, cmd line tools and CD Burning software, all with the same effect, IO
error or bad CRC depending on method.

Anyone have the Install CD from ToEE that I can copy/borrow or can you post the
data2.cab (615MB:-)  (Since I am not asking to copy the Play CD, then DCMA
doesn't apply right ???:-)

Thanks

JJN