Procmail recipies

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 08:28:44 EST 2004

Spamassassin works through your MTA/MDA (e.g. sendmail and procmail),
typically.  Normally, sendmail invokes spamassassin which tags suspected spam.
The mail is then fed to procmail which reads the headers generated by
spamassassin and stuffs them into folders based on spam score.

I suppose that you could potentially do this yourself but if you have mozilla
mail, it has antispam functionality built in.

Cheers!

Bob