program PHP

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Thu Jan 22 23:54:32 EST 2004

Cool, but I prefer getting it just posted to the list (instead of sent
to me directly).  That way my email filter puts it in the right folder.

Joe

--
"All truth passes through three stages: first, it is ridiculed; next it is violently attacked; finally, it is held to be self- evident." -- Schopenhauer