Routers, Switchers, and all that stuff

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Jan 20 08:20:54 EST 2004

Bob Meyer has made me a couple of extremely reliable routers with old
pc's running Mandrake and Shorewall (comes with the Mandrake distro). I
can't tell you how much better the performance is from them little
router boxes, and FAR better hack protection. All you need is an old pc
with about 32mb of ram.