meeting directions

Riga, Anthony Anthony.Riga at searbrown.com
Sat Jan 17 09:15:47 EST 2004

Is there a meeting this sun? If so can some repost the directions. I know they were posted before I must have deleeted them..... Can we go over kernel compiling? I compiled my fisrt kernel upgrade 2.4 to 2.6.1 went ok but kept getting kernel panic errors. After doing some reading I realized I didnt add ext3 filesystem had be compiled I guess ext2 is thier by default. After adding ext3 and a recompile it worked.. I just want to be more sure of what Im doing.  Thanks!