Joysticks

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 09:29:00 EST 2004

--- Robert Dege <rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU> wrote:

> I feel like building an xMame box.  Has anyone had success with wireless
> joysticks?
>

> Dege
Mama and PS emulation were the things that forced me to try to get joysticks
working in the first place.  I never worked with a wireless one (hard enough to
get a wire one working :-) I would be interested in what works or how you get
it to work.  My USB PS2 controller adaptor I got working at one point and the
joystick (MS Sidewinder) was working for FlightGear using thg flightgear tools.

JJN