15pin to RJ-45 cables

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 00:17:24 EST 2004

They're not 15pin to rj45 cables.  There actually needs to be a tranceiver that
connects to the 15pin that has an rj45 on it.  This is an active device, not a
cable.  It's probably not worth your time to get the cards unless you have
access to the tranceivers.  They're also limited to 10mb half duplex.

Cheers!

Bob