[WNCLUG] USB SD Card reader

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Thu Jan 1 01:57:57 EST 2004

I found it!  I looked at dmesg and it said things that looked like
scsi.  Then, I looked in fstab and found an entry for /dev/sda1 that
didn't look familiar.  ls showed me the card contents!

I think kudzu put it there for me!

This is really cool because hot syncing my Palm Tungsten E wasn't going
anywhere (all the utilities I've found so far seem to want a serial
connection and not usb - which is all it can do) and this way, I can
still transfer files without rebooting to Windoze.

Joe

--
"No man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent." --Abraham Lincoln