PC's Linux ready

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 10 16:47:44 EST 2004

I just had a Gigabyte board burn out in my daughters workstation.
Replacing it with an Asus K8V Deluxe. I'll let you know how it works out
later.
Bob

ps: haven't been on much lately  due to a severely painful fracture of
my right wrist.  Cast comes off intwo weeks. Meenwhile I'm just a
lefty.  Broke it volunteering for SABAH.

Later