issues with security

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Mon Feb 2 13:20:17 EST 2004

There is an exploit for apache handling chunks, and also for mod_ssl.

Depending on whats running under php, there could be some bad
programming, however it's most likely it's an apache thing. What else
are you allowing through your firewall?

Although doing security audits and security monitoring for our clients
is a core part of our NOC group, we generally don’t do it as an outside
professional service, however if you are interested, feel free to email
me and I can see if we can set something up.