linux newbie cdwriting

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Mon Dec 20 16:20:40 EST 2004

If you do try to link your palm, I highly recommend the pilot-link
general list.  They are very helpful and actively developing it.

http://www.pilot-link.org/

I'm not sure what works with the newer Zire's.  You might have to go to
the cvs of 0.12 for the 71.

Joe

--
"[W]e must believe in ourselves or no one else will believe in us; we must match our aspirations with the competence, courage and determination to succeed." Rosalyn Sussman Yalow (1921-____) US medical physicist"