No Meeting

Stephen Burke qfwfq at adelphia.net
Sun Dec 19 17:49:50 EST 2004

This all sounds just a bit TOO fascinating to one, like me, who has
never performed such digital feats before. It also sounds like a fair
bit of actual work, both digitally and physically, performing the whole
move, migration, etc. I would be happy to assist in whatever way I can
with both physical and digital maneuvers, just to observe the whole
process and learn a thing or two along the way.

My schedule is unpleasantly free at the moment, so I could be available
whenever (coming from Amherst),  but the last two years of night classes
have left me on a sort of vampire-like sleeping rythm, so evenings are
best if you want me to be awake enough not to drop any computers. ;-)

Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the move.

Thanks,
S.