asp on Linux apache

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 23:34:35 EST 2004

Wouldn't it make more sense to run the asp2php program and convert them to
something reasonable?

If you can't do that then I would expect that you have to noodle with your
httpd.conf file and tell it what to do with .asp files.  Right now, it's either
not looking at them or treating them like text files.

Need to know what version of apache you're running 'cuz the configuration files
are different between apache 1.3 and apache 2.0.

Cheers!

Bob