[inbox] Re: Volume control issue

Greg Neumann dadneumann at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 15 12:02:17 EST 2004

Hello, Ron, and welcome!
We don't have a newsletter, but you're signed into the newsLIST. What
looks like private emails are actually sent to nflug at nflug.com and then
redistributed to the list. You're seeing someone posting a question
about Linux related things, then the replies or comments by other
members. Most of us have configured our mail readers to sort the emails
into a separate folder, so they read more like a newsletter.
The topic of a meeting for December is still under discussion. Because
the 19th is the Sunday before Christmas, it's doubtful that there will
be enough attendence to have one. Watch for emails with "meeting"
somewhere in the subjet line.
-Greg Neumann