samba domian controller setup

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 08:24:03 EST 2004

Pete
 I used this tutorial from IBMs site. It was
informative. I did get XP to join samba PDC. Only
problem was drives didnt map and I was getting profile
errors because of Winblos.I even shut off roaming
profiles stuff in Group policy too but still errors. I
think there was some steps missing setting up the
workstation in the /etc/passwd file. I didnt see that
in the tutorial so I had to go to other web pages for
help. I think I will go back to the normal shars too
but just wanted to get some good doc setup stuff for
my records. Here is the link.

https://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/iwm/web/preLogin.do?source=dw-linux-lpnsamba&S_TACT=104AHW60&S_CMP=GR&ca=dgr-lnxw12LPNP3